Open position : Artisanal Baker
The SAT is looking for a passionate artisanal baker to develop and execute naturally leavened breads and pizzas inspired by the Bread Lab (in the US) and Pizzarium (in Italy). The SAT has a natural wine list and is expanding its menu to include different grain varietals to compliment its farm-to-table philosophy before the opening of the terrace the 1st of June, 2016.
Open to someone with experience or a talented and motivated person.
- Production of a variety of doughs, including bread and flatbread, for the SAT Foodlab ;
- Production of pizzas and tartines ;
- Creation of recipes ;
- Mise-en-place in the kitchen and working service, passing orders, clean up ;
- Develop a relationship with grain producers and mills.
- Must be ready to work full-time. ;
- A professional attitude (team player, autonomous, dynamic, respectful, honest, multi-tasker, organized, clean, reliable, etc…) ;
- Familiarity with safety and hygiene in the kitchen ;
- Works efficiently ;
- Rapidité d’exécution.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 14th