SAT FEST 2021
For its 8th edition, the SAT Fest presents eight short films created by artists from around the world who explore the creative field of immersion.
Since its first edition in 2012, SAT Fest has fueled the imagination of thousands of spectators with digital motion graphics and 360° kinematics, under the SAT’s dome.
This years program includes: a vertigo-inducing dive into entropic chaos (Entropy will be larger tomorrow), a collage of connected worlds depicting our relation to the virtual (Anthologie), an audiovisual study of the concept of space-time (Troublants Trous Noirs), a poetic experience of our temporality (The Face of Rain), a journey from the microscopic to the celestial (Black Mantis - The Build), a music video exploring the realm of microbiology through a fictional narrative (Immunity), a wandering between memories, imagination and dreams (Somnium) and a trip into an architectural environment generated by artificial intelligence (Pieced)
In the Satosphere
April 17th to June 26th 2021
Show at: 5pm - 6:30pm - 8pm
Duration: 45 minutes
The SAT is committed to providing you with a safe environment. The hygiene, cleaning and disinfection measures of the SAT comply with the measures recommended by the government. We have adapted our spaces to ensure safe distancing and increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our facilities. As a customer you will have to respect the following hygiene measures:
1. Wearing a mask or face cover will be mandatory at all times ;
2. Your seat will be numbered and assigned to you, it will be the same throughout the event ;
3. We ask that you do not come to the event if you have any symptoms of COVID 19 (cough, fever, breathing difficulties, extreme fatigue, sudden loss of smell) ;
4. The reception staff will ask you a few questions upon your arrival to confirm your state of health, and will inform you of the measures to follow during the event ;
5. The SAT reserves the right to refuse access to the room to people who do not comply with health and safety instructions.