DEADLINE : SEPTEMBER 26, 2021
CALL FOR PROJECTS: IMMERSIVE SOUND
The Society for arts and technology invites artists and artist collectives to submit proposals for sound projects. The selected projects will be offered a showcase opportunity as part of our 2022 program.
Priority will be given to proposals for original musical or sound performances, without visual component and designed for multichannel diffusion. They will be evaluated by our selection committee according to the following criteria:
- Originality, quality and artistic integrity
- New projects (not previously showcased)
- Relevance in an immersive environment
- Demonstrate autonomy and creative capacity
- Ability to produce a live performance
- A clear artistic approach
- An interest in sharing knowledge with the public
If you wish to bring to our attention other types of immersive audio projects (installations, radio / sound documentaries, DIY hardware ...), these will be evaluated and considered for potential future showcase opportunities in our space. Only selected projects will be contacted.
- The following won’t be considered for the present call : Completed projects, projects with a visual components, DJ sets.
- This call is not intended for creation in residence. Our website’s Creation & Residences section is the best way to keep updated about the residency programs currently underway.