Located in the Quartier des Spectacles, the SAT is looking for talent to join its communications team. Reporting to the Director of Communications and Marketing, the position-holder assists her in the planning and implementation of PR plans, as well as in the development and maintenance of media relations. In addition, they will occasionally produce content, notably blog articles on the activities / projects of the SAT.
More specifically, they assume the following responsibilities:
- Participating in the elaboration of information campaigns as part of projects and PR strategies;
- Providing support in the establishment of communication actions: media placement, press conferences, releases, etc.;
- Writing press releases in French and English;
- Organizing and moderating the network of press relations;
- Following up with media (by email and phone);
- Updating the media list;
- Overseeing and creating press kits;
- Welcoming guests and media during launches;
- Organizing interviews, photo shoots, and film shoots;
- Providing media monitoring as well as assembling and mailing out a monthly press review;
- Following the evolution of the brand’s impact (press analysis).
- Bilingualism in both French and English (written and spoken);
- Degree in communications, public relations, journalism or other related fields;
- Two (2) years of relevant experience;
- Good mastery of Office Pro suite software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, as well as the Google Drive suite;
- Must be customer-oriented and demonstrate strong social and professional skills;
- Attention to detail and to the accuracy of information;
- Strong interest for visual arts;
- Knowledge of the cultural media sector and the entertainment industry (strong asset);
- Demonstrates strong teamwork skills.
- 6-month contract with possibility of extension;
- 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday (occasional evenings and weekends)
Interested candidates must send their CV and a cover letter to [email protected] by February 25, 2019.