Given by Can, founder of Dieu du Vin and great Japanese wine lover, this class will give you an overview of the different techniques, grape varieties, regions and climates whilst diving into the philosophy behind these underrepresented wines.
Over the course of the tasting, we will explore three wines by Grape Republic made with Japanese Grapes including a Petnat (DelaFresca, 2019), a white (Amphora Bianco, 2019) and finally a red (Rosso, 2019).
About Dieu du Vin:
Dieu du Vin is a natural wine importation company that focuses on unexplored wine regions such as Japan, Netherlands, Lebanon, Mexico, Finland, and 15 others. They work with small producers who like to do things differently, and are always on the lookout for the more intriguing wines.
• Schedule : from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
• Where : The masterclass will take place on the terrace of the Labo culinaire
• Price : 55$ + taxes & fees
• Masterclass type : Theoretical and practical sommellerie
• Required materials : Paper and pencil to take notes and a mask.
• Note : The wines you will be tasting will be available for take-out.
• Sanitary measures: The workshops will take place in compliance with the measures in force. Wearing a mask is mandatory.